Monday 22 October 2012

Calling All The Shoppers......I'm coming back to provide Pre-Order this time.


October Hot Items Pre-Order Batch
Pre-Order Date: 22 - 29 October'12, 4pm
Arriving in 7 - 10 Working Days

Email: my-prelove@gmail.com



Glitter Jelly Ballet Flats
Colors:  Black, Silver, Light Pink
Size:  36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Material:  Rubber & Plastic
Price:  RM29



*Strongly recommend Silver, your feet will be looking pretty fair and nice.
I've a pair of Silver too and I deeply in love with it.





British-Styled Transparent Ribbon Flats

Colors:  Black + Transparent, Red, Yellow, Grey
Size:  35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Material:  Plastic
Price:  RM45




Pochi Coins Purse
Colors:  Green, Orange, Pink, Fuchsia, White, Black, Red
Measurement:  9.5cm X 9cm X 4cm

Material:  Silica Gel
Price:  RM12


*Color will be slightly lighter for Green & Fuchsia.
*I have one too, super cute.